Sunday, February 24, 2008



















Here is a picture from a wedding in my village. The cloth is made from the bark of a certain tree and is called masi















A picture taken from the air on a flight from my island to the main one










The kids from the kindy put on a concert for us at the end of the school year. Here is a picture from their traditional dance called a meke
Here is a picture of me and the village headman, Turaga ni Koro. I'm wearing a sulu jaba, the traditional dress for women. They aren't my favorite only because it is so hot!
My host family! My mom, tinaqu, and some grandkids.
A picture from our swearing in ceremony in July. These are the other volunteers from my training village and some of our host families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home